Handling individual cars or light trucks from the side efficiently:
- Get maximum lift from your loader. This is the optimum car handling fork for smaller wheel loaders due to SAS Car Body Forks being of light weight construction (approximately 1,560 lbs.) and center of gravity of only 20″.
- Slide forks with ease under cars. The tip taper and outside edge taper ensure ease of entry and exit the lowest cars, even without wheels or suspension.
- Low profile design provides the ability to pick up wide clip or box pallets.
- Clean up of ground debris is a snap with the center plow blade.
- Protect doors from damage with 84″ long blades and optional Rubber Rocker Panel Bumpers.
Engineered and build for handling cars safely.
- Car Stability is assured with the wide stance and fixed fork blades providing ample length to enter the side of the car and reach across the frame rails. These fixed width forks are better than typical adjustable forks for this application due to the fact that adjustable forks may eventually slide closer together causing a tipping risk for cars.
- Built with solid steel high strength blade for extended for service life.
- Stress points typically found by gussets are eliminated by special SAS™ carriage design which allows forks to be secured without welding across the top of the fork.
- Excellent operator visibility enables less operator damage due to blind spots. Breakout force capable, forks can be engineered and built by special request.
Car Body Forks Brochure
[info]Car body forks are NOT built for prying, crushing or machines over 34,000 pounds.[/info]