SAS Crushing Forks designed for rough service, crushing roofs, moving stacks of cars, loading car crushers, overall heavy use in and around a crusher and prying out engines*, and known to last 3 times longer than traditional forks!
Engineered and built tough for relentless durability:
- Heavy duty carriage construction for continuous harsh service applications.
- Engineered to eliminate high-stress points and distribute load forces for extended useful life.
- Strong with forged solid steel fork tines for extended service life.
- Handle cars and trucks from the side safely.
- Fast cycle times and improved operator confidence with the SAS high-visibility carriage.
- Car stability is assured with the wide stance SAS Crushing Forks and fixed fork position. Load tipping risk associated with adjustable forks eventually sliding close together is eliminated.
- SAS Crusher Forks reach across the frame rails and unibody of a vehicle to provide stability of the load.
- 6′ SAS Crushing Forks do not extend beyond the far side of the vehicle thus preventing damage to rear support of racks, the back panel of crushing machinery and adjacent vehicles.
Increased return on your investment:
- Reduce or eliminate handling damage when lifting good vehicles from the side with SAS Forks high-visibility carriage and optional SAS rubber or steel Rocker Panel Bumpers.
- Serviceable for long life. Skid plates provide protection on the bottom of the carriage.
- Blades easily replaceable if ever damaged or worn from extensive use.
Crushing Forks Brochure