Grab revenue not dirt:
- Keep your revenue up with clean material moving out! SAS Rake Forks minimizes unwanted gravel and dirt up during transfer.
- Series of fork tines allows operator to pick up irregular shaped materials.
- Metal Recyclers – load scrap steel, white goods and loose sheet metal into crushers and bailers by avoiding undesirable dirt which downgrades your recycling revenue.
- Landscapers – Confidently feed chippers with brush, branches and scrap pallets.
- Clean up of ground debris is a snap.
Standard and custom designs for your application:
- Built with solid steel high strength blades for extended service life.
- TYPE 1: Fixed, welded in place, vertical blades, offering maximum vertical strength.
- TYPE 2: Fixed shaft mounted, flat position blades, offering maximum horizontal strength and lowest entry height under materials. Blades can be changed in this unit very easily by removing a bolt and shaft.
- Heavy duty designs allow for maximum machine output and attachment longevity.
Grapple Attachments Brochure Rake Forks Brochure