RELOCATE ROLL-OFF DUMPSTERS OR HOPPERS SAFELY AND QUICKLY
• Using wheel loader or forklift to accommodate short distance relocation of Roll-Off
dumpsters. (dumpsters, containers or hoppers, with wheels on one side and loading hook or loop on other side)
• Intended to provide for minimal vertical lift on one end of dumpster and allow dumpster
wheels on opposite end to stay in contact with flat concrete surface to allow wheel roll.
• Relocating dumpster close to area of work for loading, eliminates multiple moving of
• Saves time and money having dumpster located at point of need.
• Visibility of operator in forklift or wheel loader allows improved line of site as compared
to a truck
• View from cab is ideal for attaching to dumpster without a spotter.
• Provides increased operator control, as compared to pushing dumpster with fork or bucket.
• Securely attaches to hitch for pulling. (push bar addition may be needed to push dumpster).
• Operator is in complete control while hitch is attached.
• Prevents damage to forklift forks or bucket of loader.
• Avoids denting roll off dumpster walls or floor that may occur if pushed with forks or
SIMPLE DURABLE DESIGN:
• Made of heavy structural steel. No assembly required, put to use immediately.
BEST SUITED FOR:
• Forklift, with sufficient capacity rating to lift 50% of laden dumpster weight.
• Wheel loader, with curb weight 20,000 to 38,000 lbs.
Estimated ship weight 628 lb.
• SAS Hopper Hook Attachment can be made for forklift ITA hooks or any wheel loader quick