Prying and chiseling of cut or blasted stone:
- Forks designed to maintain 100% of breakout force* of machine.
- Fork carriage utilizes “T” and double “TT” to absorb impact and disperse it throughout machine to lessen absorbed shock.
- SAS Quarry forks have an added 500-1,000 lbs. of lift capacity over competitors.
- Zero down time goal, SAS forks have been field tested with NO fork breakage.
Engineered and built for optimum performance:
- SAS Quarry Forks carriage built completely of high tensile steel for optimum durability and life.
- Solid Steel forged fork 30% stronger than T-1 material.
- Assembly virtually maintenance free, forks can be replaced on site if necessary.**
- Fixed fork spacing which allows multi-use, no need to switch forks back and forth for lifting and quarrying.
- Designed for high visibility necessary in quarrying, lifting dimensioned stone, loading and unloading of trailers.
Quarry Forks Brochure