- 30%* more revenue per lb. on scrap engines and transmissions than whole car bodies.
- Pulls engines and transmissions in 1 minute.* Sell cast iron and aluminum for a premium.
- 1,000% more revenue per lb. on wire harness, loom for engine compartment and dash.
- Break out aluminum EVAPORATOR cores quickly with the forks.
- Move cars & crushed stacks from the side as SAS Claw folds up out of the way.
- Fill your recycling containers simply by using the claw. No duplicate handling.
Engineered & built for optimum performance:
- Safety is paramount in this design. Operator uses claw from the cab, no torches, no personnel needed to hook up chains to pull or move engines. Safer, quicker and less costly removal of engines and transmissions.
- Quick Cycle Time with 3/4″ ID main lines and 1/2″ ID cross link for high volume hydraulic hoses.
- Protected hydraulic hoses and cylinders to minimize potential damage from sharp objects.
- Load / Unload crushers and smash roofs with confidence with our heavy duty construction.
- Engineered tough for continuous prying and breakout force use and durability.
- Built of solid steel high strength blades and carriage skid plates for extended service.
- Serviceable for long life. Blades replaceable in 3 hours.
- Clean up of ground debris is a snap with optional center plow blade.
Best suited for:
28,000 to 48,000 lbs. wheel loader curb weight with 3rd hydraulic spool ≤4,000 PSI & greater than 3/4” ID hydraulic line.
Claw Engine Picker Brochure