Extract more weight & generate maximum revenue:
- Copper wiring, radiators, heater core
- Aluminum condensers, a/c evaporators, dash supports
- Transmissions remove left over transmissions
- Electric motors window, wiper, seat and blower motors
Engineered & built for optimum performance:
- Beak style pinchers to rip open dashes, rocker panels and expose wire harness
- Clamp surface face surface is designed to maximize wire extraction without cutting
- Penetrate tight areas with speed & accuracy with streamlined smooth exterior shape
- Hard facing on jaw teeth
- Hardened pins and bushings and grease-able pivot points for extend service life.
- Hydraulic cylinder on rotating head is protected to minimize potential damage
Fast & simple installation:
- Machine attachment pins directly to factory stick mount, quick coupler or pin grabber
- Hydraulic clamp and rotate function operate off one hydraulic feed
Best suited for:
- Rotational industrial equipment with boom arm (ie: crawler excavators, wheeled excavators) with
- One auxiliary hydraulic function plumbed to the end of the stick for rotating head with jaws:
- Bi-directional fuild circuit, return not free flow to tank, 24 Mpa (3,500 psi), 57 L/min (15 gpm)
- Operating max weight of 9 metric tonnes ( max.10 US ton)
- Operator cab should have safety glass windshield and protective steel mesh to protect operator
- SAS attachment: Grapple & rotator attachment weight 600# est.
- Information & specifications presented herein are for illustration only.